Sunday 30 March 2014

Here's my final result...

Have you ever got lost in such a great book? What a random question. Thats one of the about 50 questions I had to answer in a survey on how you learn best. Heres my final result:

Linguistic------------------------------------------42%
Logical-Mathmatical----------------------------------------50%
Visual-Spatial----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------83%
Intrapersonal---------------------------------------------44%
Interpersonal---------------------------------------------------------------63%
Musical---------------------------------------------------------------56%
Bodily-Kinestethic---------------------------------------------------------------------75%
Natrualistic-----------------------------------------------------------------58%

Isn't that interesting? I thought I would be mostly Bodily-Kinestethic because I matched the criteria. But no. I'm mostly actually Visual-Spacial.

1 comment:

  1. I will try this test tonight Rhylee. I bet I am surprised too.
    Mrs C

    ReplyDelete