Tuesday 22 October 2013

Deep In Thought

I am trying not to write a BORING blog today because Nicola says I need to add more emotion to my writing. So. Here goes......

Today we started off with a game of chess. I played Joey but sadly I lost. Now I am coming 6th not 5th on the leader board. This makes me feel frustrated.
Then, we did our affective studies. I am doing my study on Joy Cowley. Next week I think I can start presenting all of my research. I am excited about this!
After that we had morning tea and then we did passion projects. I carried on with my Lino print of a boxer dog. He is cute and looks deep in thought.
Right now I am doing blogging.  But of course, you knew that, because right now, you are reading it!
Sayonara! (That's goodbye in Japanese)

No comments:

Post a Comment