Tuesday 7 May 2013

Bella the Bully Proof Kid.

"What is your commercial going to be about?'' My brain started to think hard. I had lots of great ideas but as I was just about to blabber the best one out and then... crack my brain went blank. Beside me I had my workbook, my lifesaver. I pulled it up to me and saw THE BULLY PROOF KID. 'Yes' I thought. Then Katie sent us to do a picture plan. 'I want to be the bully proof kid' I said. 'I want to be a school student' said Norton. 'Same' said Charlie. That meant that Travis has to play the part of the bully!  I'm the bully proof kid. Katie asked me what my name should be and I said Bob, but she said 'Thats a boys name.' 'Then how about Bobbina?' 'That's a bit random!' she said. 'How about Bella?' 'Perfect' she said. So I'm Bella the Bully Proof Kid.  We are planning out how our commercial will go, so I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment